Saturday, May 18, 2013

Lima Peru, May 13, 2013 (9)

So once upon a time my visa came, I hopped on a plane... and now I'm here in Lima!! I found out on Tuesday that my visa was here and then I left bright and early yesterday morning. I met an Elder Thomas on the plane here from Atlanta, and he knows Brother and Sister Jarman! He is from Kaysville and went to Davis. So last night I slept at the mission home and it's really nice here (in the home). President and Sister Borg are fantastic. I'm going out today with Hermana Kimes from GA and Hermana Suqui from Ecaudor. We're going to the mission office first so I can get some money and stuff. I just wanted to let you know that I made it here safely and I'm excited to start working! Love you guys!





Alan M Borg                                                                                                                                                                                 Presidente
Misión Perú Lima Central 











No comments:

Post a Comment