Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!


     Hey! It was so great talking to you yesterday! I love you mom and hope you had a great Mother´s Day! It´s weird thinking that was the last time I´ll talk to you on skype in my mission. Time is flying!! 
     One thing I forgot to tell you is that at the start of the transfer for 3 days we were in a trio with an hermana Lengua that had received her visa and was just waiting to fly out. Her mission is in Tijuana and she flew out on Thursday. We are starting the transfer out  busy as usual! 
     Thanks for everything! I love you guys so much and I can´t wait to hear from you next week. Have a good one!
Love, Hermana Anderson
Pics
Hna Nunez, Hna lengua and I
Park in our sector
View of Lima from apartment building. Not all the buildings are yellow right Colton?


No comments:

Post a Comment